Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pheramones

HEY GUYS SORRY I'VE BEEN OUT OF IT AND I HAVE LIKE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF SUNBURN BUT HERE YOU GO IT'S AMAZING AND I'VE BEEN KEEPING THIS SECRET AAAAAAAAH CAPS

LIKE RAIN! LIKE RAIN! LIKE RAIN! RAIN!

I have not to date found the Amelia side of the split. It doesn't matter. Imagine if Matt and Kim was just Matt who knew how to play the drums, didn't whine when he sand,g and maybe didn't quite understand a beat, but had a grungy fantastic way of dancing about and making cool little interludes with a keyboard, and then all Kim did was produce! Okay. Well. You just imagined Pheramones. With 375 listeners on last.fm (and ~7k LISTENS) you'll be indie as shit to be the first one to introduce the "simplistic, minimalistic keyboard pop jams" music these two produce. Heartfelt as fuck, adorable lyrics, dancy as fuck, but I don't recommend listening with a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment