Monday, July 5, 2010

Lydia - Illuminate

I'm in the process of moving all of my music on to a hard drive (I only had 1.1GB left on my laptop... err.) So I don't have time for a proper post. It's going to take me a while - I have so much fucking music to move, AND I'm organizing so it's not just "(2010) maths", "3waysplit", "STREET SMART C Y C L I S T - 2009 EP", "ALBUMS & EPS", and so on. While I love foobar, it makes me so lazy. I can't do that.

I'd stay if I ever could.

This is my favorite album of all time. Literally. Number one. I live by this album, I die by this album, I could sing you the whole thing. I know all the words, all the lyrics, and every song has a memory in it. It's catchy and rocky, with beautiful vocals, and honestly, you'll fall in love with it.

ps apparently hospital is corrupt, here is an alternate download

2 comments:

  1. tori this rar is corrupt. I mean it does extracts most of the songs, but then it gives me an error, so it won't extract the song hospital, everything else yes.

    and yes I already tried downloading it a couple of times.

    very chill album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, fuck. I'll re-rar it. Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete