Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Live From New York City, 1967" by Simon & Garfunkel

I just finished a very important drink, it's 1:06 a.m., and I am lost, swimming in my own head. Today has been a peculiar day, if only for slight coincidences and the seeming ever-tidiness of the known universe. The sun shone, the rain fell, and the clouds gathered. My phone rang, shook, and bounced me up and down. My bed lies dormant tonight, as I am not there to toss and turn, lost in a dream I will not remember. I have a headache, I threw up today, and I feel wonderful.

I chose this album because it contains an amazing acoustic version of "Leaves That Are Green". I also love live albums.

I had a whole other 3 paragraphs written about this band and why I love them, but I erased it because it was really self-centered. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment