Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Razia's Shadow: A Musical" by Forgive Durden (2008)


Somewhere out there right now, there is a 13 year old girl who has just learned about this album by searching through Panic at the Disco's wikipedia. Her eyes reflect off the screen a pale white, full of excitement and fear and wanting. She grasps at the screen, she tears at her scalp, "I want it!" she cries. She runs down to daddy, who has bought her everything from an Alice in Wonderland sweatshirt to the zebra stripes in her hair. I can only hope that this time, this time... he slaps her in the face.

All of that aside, this is a tremendous album. Do you like pop-punk (a little)? Do you like musicals (i guess across the universe was okay)? Just get this. I don't know what else to say.

2 comments:

  1. I went to the Wikipage, there was nothing about this. You lied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, I just replaced the entire page with "gullible". You should go check it out. : )

    ReplyDelete