Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Past Lives - Strange Symmetry (just get this)




I just kinda stumbled upon this band today as I was looking around for some new post-hardcore bands to listen too. I can say that I think I accomplished my goal, cause I found out about Past Lives and downloaded their EP Strange Symmetry.


Here is a link to get it:


Past Lives - Strange Symmetry


Anyways, they are a high energy, sometimes pretty, sometimes harsh, post-hardcore band from Seattle, Washington who's sound is fun and refreshing. In comparison, they remind me a lot of the band The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower, but instead of crazy horns, they use a keyboard to create catchy little pop riffs that make you smile, while at the same time, bombarding you with sound to create that feel that only post-hardcore gives. It is high energy fun at its best.


I really advise you give this EP a listen. Just refreshing new music that brought a smile to my face.


Thanks.


- Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment