Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lone Justice by Lone Justice

As of the instant that I am writing this, I have not decided what to post. I figure I should post something. It's just been one of Those Days, yknow? All day long I was giving this presentation, and I tell you what: Saying the same monologue over 16 times is terrible work. It's something I could not do.

Oh! I know something.


This is an album my good friend Riley showed me. It's country/punk/awesome. I don't know what else to say except that I am playing guitar while Riley sings Don't Toss Us Away for a vocal recital. I also bought this on vinyl. So that is something.

It's been a long day. I'm going to go lay down, finish Catcher in the Rye and then dream of somewhere far far far far away. Howabout while I do that, you listen to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment