Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Saves The Day - Stay What You Are

I am going out of town until like the 18th (I'm going to Austin, bitches) and I really don't feel like posting from out of town.

Get this, okay?


I don't care Saves The Day isn't really super indie. They are the best pop punk band to ever exist. This album is my favorite - I know all the words, I blast the fuck out of it in my car, and really, if I was stranded on a deserted island, this would be one of the three albums I would bring and listen to forever and never ever get tired of. This came out in 2001, and moves away from their original direction, and got them a lot of recognition. It's catchy and wonderful and it's something you will never get tired of singing out. They're honest lyrics, kind of sad, and Chris Conley has the best/whiny voice you'll ever hear, and you probably can't help but fall in love with them. He's been around since '94 with them, and he better never change. Old-school pop punk - you need this, and I promise you will fall in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment